LAKE-SIDERS GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS AND CUSTOMER INROMATION
Here you can see our general terms and conditions. In case you have any questions just write us and we will to answer your question!
we print ourselves with environmentally friendly colors
I. General Terms and Conditions of Business
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts that you conclude with us as a provider (LAKE-SIDERS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)) via the website www.lake-siders.de, as well as our Facebook and Instagram Shop. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of any of your own terms and conditions is contradicted.
(2) Consumer in the sense of the following regulations is every natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor his independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) Subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) As soon as you place the respective product on our website, we will make you a binding offer to conclude a contract under the conditions specified in the item description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The goods intended for purchase are placed in the “shopping cart”. You can access the “shopping cart” via the corresponding button in the navigation bar and make changes there at any time.
After calling up the “Checkout” page and entering your personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, all order data is finally displayed again on the order overview page.
If you use an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal) as your payment method, you will either be taken to the order overview page in our online store or you will first be redirected to the website of the provider of the instant payment system.
If you are redirected to the respective Instant Payment system, please make the appropriate selection or enter your data there. Finally, you will be redirected back to the order overview page in our online store.
Before submitting your order, you have the opportunity to check all details again, to change them (also using the “back” function of your internet browser) or to cancel the purchase.
By sending the order via the button “pay order” you declare the acceptance of the offer in a legally binding manner, whereby the contract is concluded.
(4) Your requests for quotations are not binding for you. We will submit a binding offer in text form (e.g. by e-mail), which you can accept within 5 days.
(5) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partly automated by e-mail. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have stored with us is correct, that the receipt of e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, that it is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Right of retention, reservation of title
(1) You may only exercise a right of retention if it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain property of LAKE-SIDERS UG (limited liability) until the complete payment of the purchase price.
§ 4 Warranty
(1) The statutory rights of liability for defects shall apply.
(2) As a consumer, you are requested to check the item immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to notify us and the carrier of any complaints as soon as possible. If you fail to do so, this will not affect your statutory warranty claims.
§ 5 Choice of law
(1) German law applies. In the case of consumers, this choice of law shall only apply to the extent that the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer’s habitual residence is not thereby withdrawn (principle of favourability).
(2) The provisions of the UN Sales Convention shall expressly not apply.
§ 6 Privacy
(1) With regard to the processing of personal data by LAKE-SIDERS UG (haftungsbeschränkt), the currently valid regulations for data protection apply.
§ 7 Modifications and additions
(1) The LAKE-SIDERS UG (haftungsbeschränkt) reserves the right to unilaterally change these terms and conditions and the offers mentioned therein at any time. No special information is required for this. In case of any ambiguities and/or contradictions between the German and the English text of the LAKE-SIDERS GTC’s, the German text is considered authoritative.
II. customer information
1. identity of the seller
LAKE-SIDERS UG (limited liability)
Phone: :+49 (0)7735 94 90 120
2. information on the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the possibilities of correction are carried out in accordance with the regulations “Conclusion of the contract” of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
3. contract language, contract text storage
3.1 Contract language is German.
3.2 The complete text of the contract is not stored by us. Before sending the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed or electronically saved using the print function of the browser. After receipt of the order by us, the order data, the information required by law for distance selling contracts and the General Terms and Conditions will be sent to you again by e-mail.
3.3 In the case of requests for quotations outside the online shopping cart system, you will receive all contract data in text form, e.g. by e-mail, which you can print out or save electronically.
4. essential characteristics of the goods or services
The essential characteristics of the goods and/or services are to be found in the respective offer.
5. goods custom-made
Our offers, which we make exclusively for you in order, are excluded from the return and exchange right. In addition, we reserve the right to make a deposit of up to 50% of the total price prior to the production of individual custom-made products to publishers.
6. prices and terms of payment
6.1 The prices quoted in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices in €. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
6.2 The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via a correspondingly marked button on our website or in the respective offer, are shown separately during the ordering process and are to be borne by you in addition, unless free delivery has been promised.
6.3 If the delivery is made to countries outside the European Union, further costs may be incurred for which we are not responsible, such as customs duties, taxes or money transfer fees (bank transfer or exchange rate fees of credit institutions), which are to be borne by you.
6.4 Any costs incurred by the money transfer (transfer or exchange rate fees of the credit institutions) are to be borne by you in cases where the delivery is made to an EU member state, but the payment was arranged outside the European Union.
6.5 The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.6 Unless otherwise stated for the individual payment methods, the payment claims from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately.
7. terms of delivery
7.1 The terms and conditions of delivery, the delivery date as well as any existing delivery restrictions can be found under an appropriately designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
7.2 If you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold goods during shipment is only transferred to you when the goods are handed over to you, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the entrepreneur or another person designated to carry out the shipment.
8. legal liability for defects
Liability for defects is governed by the “Warranty” provision in our General Terms and Conditions of Business (Part I).
last updated on 09. Nov 2020
Alternative Dispute Resolution in accordance with Art. 14 (1) ODR-VO and § 36 VSBG:
The european commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS) which is accessible at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. We are not obliged nor willing to participate in dispute settlement proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.